Basic Craft Foam Attack on Titan 3DMG Blade Tutorial
Disclaimer: By no means is this most exact or realistic way to make 3DMG but it makes due for a fairly decent con-safe cosplay prop that doesn’t weigh a ton or cost a fortune. This tutorial is only for the blades, but you can use the same basic principles and materials to make most of the other parts as well.
What you are going to need:
- 1 36” sheet of white foam board (from Michael’s)
- 1-2 (12” x 18”) sheets of white craft foam (I used Creatology Fun Foam)
- Black acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- Brown acrylic paint
- Silver 3D fabric paint (in the little squirt bottles for detailing)
- Silver metallic paint (I used Dazzling Metallics by DecoArt)
- Glue gun (make sure you have lots of glue sticks)
- 2 black pipecleaners
- Fine tip black sharpie
- Small paint brushes
- Tracing paper (or regular printer paper works as well)
- 1 small sheet of sand paper
Me and my mutual followers that never seem to actually talk but we like and reblog each other’s posts:
Look at the sketchy gayness I created for you!!
dont talk shit about my shitty country only people who live here can do that
LITERALLY CHANGE MY LIFE
I HITE PLAY AND LITERALLY HIT REBLOG RIGHT AWAY.
Imagine if your follower count turned into money